Sunday, June 8, 2014


Hello!  I am new to the education blogging world but I am very excited to get started.  My name is Miss Kate.  I am a kindergarten teacher from Missouri.  The 2014-2015 school year will be my third year teaching.  I will do a post with a little bit more about myself here very soon.  Until then, here are my 3 goals for #teacherslovesummer:

1. Relax, relax, relax.  I am spending the majority of my time in Kansas visiting my boyfriend.  My break started last Wednesday and I'm so ready to just rejuvenate from the year.

2. Lose weight.  I need to tone up...I've been gaining some weight every year since student teaching.  I've been using excuses such as: "I'm so tired from work.", "My feet are killing me.", "I have so much to do tonight."  So I need to kick it in high this summer.  I'm going to be doing lots of Jillian and walking around this teeny tiny town.

3. Get new and fresh ideas for next year.  I'm revamping my writing lessons, rearranging and somewhat redecorating my classroom, and finding new ideas for small groups.

0 comments:

Post a Comment