Friday, February 6, 2015

Five for Friday

Woohoo!  It's Friday.  I was at a training today and everyone was talking about how the past few weeks have been exhausting.

I just want 1 snow day.  That's all.  Please...

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.  Go link up.  Click the image below!


#1
100th Day of School.
Wednesday was our 100th day of school.  I'll do a post later in the weekend about our activities!


#2 On Monday it snowed...you can hardly see it.  
We have not had a snow day yet...grr.


#3 A student gave me these for reading groups.  
His mom is a teacher.  :)  I use to have some of these little eyeballs but have no idea what I did with them.  Hooray for new ones and thoughtful people!


#4 Paris
I am going to Paris in June.  One of my best friends and I decided this past weekend to go!  I have been once before back in 2011 but I flew out the day of Joplin's tornado and so I slept very little and was very worried.  I'm excited to see it with a level head and just to have fun!  

(Photo by me and an old app I use to have)

#5 New Blog Design
It is almost ready!  Eeek!



Have a great rest of your Friday and a wonderful weekend!  I'm off to Springfield, MO tomorrow to see friends.  



2 comments:

  1. I've seen those little eyeball guys a hundred times and never know how I could use them! Let us know when you figure it out :o) You can take some of our snow and snow days from New England - we have plenty to go around!!
    Happy Weekend! :o)
    Emily
    Munchkins Inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used them a couple of years ago when students are reading they help the kids track the print. :) I am going to try it again next week. Haha...I have heard. I just want one or two. I'll take that.

      Delete