Monday, June 29, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge Week 3

I am linking up again this week for week #3 of the TPT Seller Challenge!  This week is all about making a masterpiece.  This can be sometime new or something you've been meaning to finish up.  Here's the link to Sparkling in Second to get the template and to get started!


I realized that I need to introduce coins to my kindergarteners.  They do more in 1st grade in my building and I wanted them to be prepared.  So...tada...I made this pack.  It is ideal for kindergarten and 1st grade classrooms.


See the above picture to see what all it includes.  Below I'll list some pictures from the pack.  My favorite thing is the posters.  I can't wait to hang them up!

Here are those posters!  The second set of the posters include a popular rhyme about each coin.


Here's that rhyme! ^


I included a couple of short quick checks to see if your students know what the coins are or their worth.  There are 2 on a page (I love to save paper when I can!)

Practice sheets for each coin are in this pack.  They have to find and color the coin, trace and write how much the coin is worth, trace and write the coin name, and draw their own coin.

I love sorts!  My kids love sorts!  Included is a sort that you can do as a whole group, in small groups, or students can do at a math station.  I can't believe I had a huge pocket chart and never used it much till last year.  Now, I LOVE it and love to make things for it.

Lastly, I included a printable reader that you can cut (again, I wanted to save paper), put together, and staple.  The kids fill in some things on each page and color the coin.  I forgot to snap a picture of it.  Oops!

I enjoyed this motivation to finish this resource.  I started it a couple of weeks ago.  

Click the link on the Make Your Masterpiece picture at the top to see the product in my TPT Store.  This will be on sale 50% off for the next few days!  Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. Awww! I love the little rhymes! Thanks for sharing!

    Krisanna
    Simply Secondary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pack! I don't teach kinder (or 1st!), but I wish I did, so I can use this product! It's super simple, neat, and interactive. Well done! :)

    Ellie
    Miss Woodward's Class

    ReplyDelete