Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Blog Layout, Teachers Pay Teachers Store, & FREEBIE!

Can I get a "WOOOHOOO!"?  My blog is officially ready to go.  I used The Cutest Blog on the Block to design my blog for me.  Jana did fantastic!  (Thanks so much Jana!)  My classroom theme is sports with a little bit of Americana thrown in there.  I will post pictures once I get in and put my room back together since they gave us carpeting.  The design looks perfect to match my style and room.

Also, more big news:

My TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS STORE is up and running!  Visit: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Miss-Kates-Desk

I am mostly doing decor for right now since I'm getting use to making products.  I'm still working on perfecting my clipart, backgrounds, and borders.  I am using some of my own and sometimes other awesome teachers/graphic designers. Don't forget to follow me on TPT to get updates, see when I post new things, and hear about sales first!

I have number posters, classroom rules signs, shapes/color posters, writing paper, quotes posters, etc.  Here is a little preview:






Ice Cream for Letters game (it's the following 2 pictures)







I have more products coming very soon that I'm working on this week and I will post some RTI, station games, and some printable forms in the very near future. 

I am very excited about this new journey!  I am really loving creating things.  I have been inspired by so many awesome teachers online that I want to join in on the fun.  ;)

Since I'm new to this...bear with me.  Here are the links to my Pinterest and also to Instagram if you would like to follow me (or just use the banner (or just go to the top of my blog to the Follow Me section).

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/kate52/
Instagram Username: misskatesdesk

  


Have a fantastic Wednesday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment